DJ / MC
Do you want to work for the largest, most experienced, and most awarded DJ company in the area? Come work for Vital Image!
If you are a looking for an enjoyable and exciting way to spend your weekends, this is the job for you!
We need fun, professional, charismatic adults with great customer service skills and a love for music to join our award-winning team of DJs.
If this sounds like you, we will provide all the necessary training, equipment (higher pay rate if you own your own equipment and it is approved), and music for you! Our company’s main focus is wedding receptions, but we occasionally DJ other events as well.
Wedding/Event DJ and Entertainer Responsibilities:
• Work independently in a lively, fun, high-energy environment with state-of-the-art DJ and sound equipment
• Communicate with clients before events to verify details (coordinated through the office)
Wedding/event DJ and entertainer qualifications:
• Over 18
• Have a valid driver’s license and reliable, insured vehicle
• Have a cell phone
• Be available at least 2 Saturdays each month April through October, as this is when most events take place
• Charisma and great customer service skills are a must
Wedding/event DJ and entertainer benefits:
• Competitive pay scale
• Always fun work environment
• Customer service: 1 year
• Public speaking: 1 year
• High school
• Waukesha, WI
• Valid driver’s license
• Up to 70 miles from our Waukesha studio